Terms & Conditions
Piso bajo, Puerta 3b,
Excursions offered by Coachtrips SL are offerd on the following conditions.
- All excursions of 1 day or less must be paid for at time of booking. If you cancel you will automatically lose any costs that we have incurred whilst honouring your booking. Anyone who does not present themselves on the day of the trip do not have the right to a refund/credit.
- For cancellations of trips of 1 day, we reserve the right to retain any costs incurred by us as stated in clause 1. Otherwise, for cancellations greater than 24 hours of the date of travel a 100% credit will be offered, cancellations within 24 hours of travel may be subject to payment in full or an 10€ admin fee will be payable to transfer if a transfer option is feasible.
- AAll reservations which are made by phone or personal visit to our office, which involves an overnight stay, can be paid in 2 stages as follows. Deposit of 50€ per person at time of booking (except for cruises where the deposit is 200€ per person). The balance a minimum of 8 weeks before travel. In the event of David's Coachtrips cancelling any excursion for whatever reason, a full refund of monies paid will be made. Deposits are non refundable, regardless of circumstances.
- Customers booking via the web site - online system , will be required to pay in full at the time of booking, where applicable deposit options are available. Online bookings not paid for may result in the places being sold.
- All outstanding balances will fall due 8 weeks before travel. "David's Coachtrips SL" reserve the right to cancel the reservation of any client who has failed to pay the balance within 6 weeks of travel. In such cases the deposit will be forfeited by the client "Davids Coachtrips" will make all reasonable efforts to contact the customer when a balance is overdue but cannot take responsibility for late payment.
- Where the client cancels an excursion, any costs incurred by us up until that point will not be refunded. We are bound by the terms of the hotels that we use. Cancellation costs will be in accordance with those third parties whose services we use. Naturally, the later you cancel, the less likely it is that refunds can be given. For overnight stays the refund policy is as follows: - Cancellations greater than 21 days - 100% credit or 80% refund (after deduction of deposit and any costs incurred by us in honouring the booking). Cancellations within 21 days - 85% credit or 60% refund(after deduction of non-refundable deposit and any costs incurred by us in honouring the booking). Cancellations within 24 hours - 75% credit or 50% refund (after deduction of non-refundable deposit and any costs incurred by us in honouring the booking)
- Naturally, the later you cancel, the less likely it is that refunds can be given.
- Coachtrips reserve the right to cancel any excursion wherever good reasons exist to do this.
- In the event of cancellation by "Coachtrip SL", for whatever reason, all monies paid to "Coachtrips SL" for the cancelled excursion will be repaid to the client in full.
- "Coachtrips SL" Do not accept any responsibility for damage to or loss of any of our client's possessions except where negligence of a "Coachtrips SL" employee can be proven.
- "Coachtrips" Do not accept responsibility for injuries sustained by clients during any excursion except where negligence by a "CoachtripsSL" employee can be proven.
- Whilst "Coachtrips SL" take every care in the choice of outside agencies such as restaurants, hotels, Travel agencies, Coach providers and other commercial operators. We can under no circumstances accept responsibility for any injury, loss of property, loss of monies, or illness resulting from services provided by them.
- Whilst "Coachtrips SL" make every effort to ensure that the services of an outside agency used by "Coachtrips" , such as restaurants, hotels, coach providers, travel agencies and other commercial operators are of a reasonable quality. "Coachtrips SL" cannot accept responsibility for a failure by any of these suppliers to offer a service at a level deemed to be satisfactory.
- Where "Coachtrips SL" sells an excursion or service provided by a "Mayorista" travel agency.
- We do so as an agent. The terms and conditions of the Mayorista will apply to that excursion.
"Coachtrips SL" cannot take any responsibility for the services provided by that "mayorista".
Where "Coachtrips" offer transfers within Spain to join the holiday provided by the Mayorista
The terms and conditions of "Coachtrips SL" apply until the clients leave the coach at the airport or port of departure.
En todo momento el usuario o consumidor podrá desistir de los servicios solicitados o contratado, teniendo derecho a la evolución de las cantidades que hubiera abonado, tanto si se trata del precio total como del depósito en su caso realizado, pero deberá abonar a la agencia de viajes las cuantías que a continuación se indican:
- a) Cuando se trate de servicios sueltos, los gastos de gestión así como los de anulación debidamente justificados.
- b) En el caso de programas de un dia, los gastos de gestión, los de anulación si los hubiere, y una penalización consistente en el 5 por 100 del importe total del programa, si el desistimiento se produce con más de diez y menos de quince días de antelación a la fecha de realización del mismo; el 15 por 100 entre los días tres y diez, y el 25 por 100 dentro de las cuarenta y ocho horas anteriores.
De no presentarse a la hora prevista para prestación del servicio, no tendrá derecho a devolución alguna de la cantidad abonada, salvo causa de fuerza mayor demonstrable o acuerdo entre las partes en otro sentido.
En el supuesto de que alguno de los servicios sueltos o el programa de un día estuviera sujeto a condiciones económicas especiales de contratación, tales como flete de aviones, buques, tarifas especiales, et., los gastos de anulación por desistimiento se establecerán de acuerdo con las condiciones acordadas entre las partes.